14.9.09

Lady Gaga

Obviously I have to write about this.

Oh, she is a special person.

Although, I do find her mildly entertaining, her style just keeps getting more and more intense. I'm not to sure how I fell about it yet.

Here are some of her most interesting looks.


























Paparazzi
www.tmz.com




Easy on the eyelashes, but asides that very futuristic and very fashion foward!

VMAS had a lot of Lady Gaga's Crazy Style. Check It Out.





Not A Fan.
www.mtv.com



Past Meets Future?
www.mtv.com




This was so wierd, But I must say I like her hair. It reminds Me Of Pink's hair a couple years back



Am I Right? I know.
www.mtv.com



Another Outfit Of The Night
www.mtv.com

Defintley a trend setter.
I am not to sure who would be brave enough to follow them.

No comments:

Post a Comment